There has been no damage from Tropical Storm Isaac so far in Turks and Caicos. While NOAA has included TCI in its list of areas to watch for a tropical storm (see below), so far Haiti (far to the south of us) and Cuba (once again, far to the southwest of us) have born the brunt…
- Is Halloween Celebrated in Turks and Caicos?
- The Sands at Grace Bay Announces Re-opening Post Hurricanes Irma and Maria
- Putting the Final Touches Together for Your Arrival!
- The Sands at Grace Bay, Announces Re-opening Post Hurricanes Irma and Maria
- Post-Hurricane Statement from Hartling Group Resorts