Providenciales International Airport will soon enjoy a a $10 million expansion, which is good news indeed for Turks and Caicos flights. Over the past few years, Providencials airport (PLS) has seen double digit growth in passenger arrivals, so a bigger, better airport is great for everyone. About 500,000 people pass each year through Providenciales Airport…
- Planning A Day Trip To South Caicos From Providenciales, Turks & Caicos
- Planning a fun day trip to North Caicos from Providenciales
- How to Move to the Turks and Caicos: a Short Introduction
- Cool Caribbean Beach Gear For Your Next Turks & Caicos Trip
- #SandsSelfie Turks & Caicos Photo Contest Winner Announced!