Providenciales International Airport will soon enjoy a a $10 million expansion, which is good news indeed for Turks and Caicos flights. Over the past few years, Providencials airport (PLS) has seen double digit growth in passenger arrivals, so a bigger, better airport is great for everyone. About 500,000 people pass each year through Providenciales Airport…
- Is Halloween Celebrated in Turks and Caicos?
- The Sands at Grace Bay Announces Re-opening Post Hurricanes Irma and Maria
- Putting the Final Touches Together for Your Arrival!
- The Sands at Grace Bay, Announces Re-opening Post Hurricanes Irma and Maria
- Post-Hurricane Statement from Hartling Group Resorts