Providenciales International Airport will soon enjoy a a $10 million expansion, which is good news indeed for Turks and Caicos flights. Over the past few years, Providencials airport (PLS) has seen double digit growth in passenger arrivals, so a bigger, better airport is great for everyone. About 500,000 people pass each year through Providenciales Airport…
- TripAdvisor Names Grace Bay Beach as World’s Best Beach In 2018 Travelers’ Choice Awards
- #Photos: The Beautiful Caribbean Beach Getaways of Turks and Caicos
- How Is Turks and Caicos Recovering from Hurricanes Irma and Maria?
- Turks and Caicos News | January 2018
- 10 Ways to Start Off the New Year Right