Providenciales International Airport will soon enjoy a a $10 million expansion, which is good news indeed for Turks and Caicos flights. Over the past few years, Providencials airport (PLS) has seen double digit growth in passenger arrivals, so a bigger, better airport is great for everyone. About 500,000 people pass each year through Providenciales Airport…
- What are the Direct Flights to Turks and Caicos for 2017?
- Help Staff at The Sands at Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos
- Back to School: The Cue to Plan Your Caribbean Vacation
- “What are Popular Day Trips in the Turks and Caicos?”
- Touring Grand Turk in Great Company – an Extension of “Hartling Girls Empowered” Day