With many people breathing a sigh of relief in Turks and Caicos, Hurricane Sandy misses TCI. Hurricane Sandy caused only rain and wind in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Sandy’s path across Jamaica, Cuba, Haiti and the Bahamas left some damage in the Caribbean, but Provo and the Turks and Caicos were fine.
- Plan Your Perfect Day In Providenciales: Private Charters With Caicos Dream Tours
- Top 3 Reasons Why Families Should Plan A Summer Stay At The Sands at Grace
- The Sands at Grace Bay Named A “2015 Family Favorite Hotel” By Family Vacation Critic
- Snorkeling in the Turks and Caicos
- Providenciales Wins 2015 TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Awards