With many people breathing a sigh of relief in Turks and Caicos, Hurricane Sandy misses TCI. Hurricane Sandy caused only rain and wind in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Sandy’s path across Jamaica, Cuba, Haiti and the Bahamas left some damage in the Caribbean, but Provo and the Turks and Caicos were fine.
- JetBlue Announces New Route Between Fort Lauderdale and Providenciales, Turks & Caicos
- Awesome Instagram Photos of Kiteboarding and Windsurfing on Long Bay Beach
- July 4th: 5th Annual “Race for the Conch” Eco-Sea Swim Race Happens On Grace Bay Beach
- Simply Elegant & Affordable Destination Weddings in Turks & Caicos
- Planning a Day Trip in the Turks and Caicos