With many people breathing a sigh of relief in Turks and Caicos, Hurricane Sandy misses TCI. Hurricane Sandy caused only rain and wind in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Sandy’s path across Jamaica, Cuba, Haiti and the Bahamas left some damage in the Caribbean, but Provo and the Turks and Caicos were fine.
- Touring Grand Turk in Great Company – an Extension of “Hartling Girls Empowered” Day
- Why Stress Is So Bad For You, And 10 Ways to Get Relaxed
- Join in The First Annual Turks and Caicos Cocktail Week, July 27 to July 30
- Exploring the Local Cuisine of Turks and Caicos
- The Sands at Grace Bay Named a 2017 Family Vacation Critic Favorite