With many people breathing a sigh of relief in Turks and Caicos, Hurricane Sandy misses TCI. Hurricane Sandy caused only rain and wind in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Sandy’s path across Jamaica, Cuba, Haiti and the Bahamas left some damage in the Caribbean, but Provo and the Turks and Caicos were fine.
- Is Halloween Celebrated in Turks and Caicos?
- The Sands at Grace Bay Announces Re-opening Post Hurricanes Irma and Maria
- Putting the Final Touches Together for Your Arrival!
- The Sands at Grace Bay, Announces Re-opening Post Hurricanes Irma and Maria
- Post-Hurricane Statement from Hartling Group Resorts