With many people breathing a sigh of relief in Turks and Caicos, Hurricane Sandy misses TCI. Hurricane Sandy caused only rain and wind in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Sandy’s path across Jamaica, Cuba, Haiti and the Bahamas left some damage in the Caribbean, but Provo and the Turks and Caicos were fine.
- TripAdvisor Names Grace Bay Beach as World’s Best Beach In 2018 Travelers’ Choice Awards
- #Photos: The Beautiful Caribbean Beach Getaways of Turks and Caicos
- How Is Turks and Caicos Recovering from Hurricanes Irma and Maria?
- Turks and Caicos News | January 2018
- 10 Ways to Start Off the New Year Right