With many people breathing a sigh of relief in Turks and Caicos, Hurricane Sandy misses TCI. Hurricane Sandy caused only rain and wind in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Sandy’s path across Jamaica, Cuba, Haiti and the Bahamas left some damage in the Caribbean, but Provo and the Turks and Caicos were fine.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Turks and Caicos
- The “Big South” Regatta of South Caicos
- TripAdvisor Reviews of the Sands at Grace Bay
- Enjoy TASTE OF TAPAS Turks and Caicos Culinary Event on May 19th at The Shore Club
- Share the Love This Spring and Take the #SandsKissBliss Social Media Challenge Today