With many people breathing a sigh of relief in Turks and Caicos, Hurricane Sandy misses TCI. Hurricane Sandy caused only rain and wind in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Sandy’s path across Jamaica, Cuba, Haiti and the Bahamas left some damage in the Caribbean, but Provo and the Turks and Caicos were fine.
- ‘Is It Safe to Touch Coral?’ and Other Questions About the Caribbean
- Five Tasty Caribbean Dishes You Shouldn’t Miss
- Just In Time For Valentine’s – February Events and Romance Packages
- How to Plan a Romantic Valentine’s Day Getaway In Turks and Caicos…
- Upcoming Events — Join in the Turks & Caicos Island Fun