Maskanoo is an annual event in the Turks and Caicos and is held “Boxing Day”, the day after Christmas (a holiday in Commonwealth countries like TCI). Maskanoo has its roots in the ‘Masses’, a masquerade tradition that fuses traditional African culture with costumed balls held in the colonial era. On Provo, Maskanoo originated with workers brought…
- Is Halloween Celebrated in Turks and Caicos?
- The Sands at Grace Bay Announces Re-opening Post Hurricanes Irma and Maria
- Putting the Final Touches Together for Your Arrival!
- The Sands at Grace Bay, Announces Re-opening Post Hurricanes Irma and Maria
- Post-Hurricane Statement from Hartling Group Resorts