The Turks and Caicos Islands Airport Authority recently issued a press release with details on the $10 million dollar Providenciales International Airport (PLS) expansion project that is currently underway. With construction teams working around the clock, the new terminal project is nearly 75% completed and is still on schedule for a winter 2014 completion date.…
- Is Halloween Celebrated in Turks and Caicos?
- The Sands at Grace Bay Announces Re-opening Post Hurricanes Irma and Maria
- Putting the Final Touches Together for Your Arrival!
- The Sands at Grace Bay, Announces Re-opening Post Hurricanes Irma and Maria
- Post-Hurricane Statement from Hartling Group Resorts