The Turks and Caicos Islands Airport Authority recently issued a press release with details on the $10 million dollar Providenciales International Airport (PLS) expansion project that is currently underway. With construction teams working around the clock, the new terminal project is nearly 75% completed and is still on schedule for a winter 2014 completion date.…
- TripAdvisor Names Grace Bay Beach as World’s Best Beach In 2018 Travelers’ Choice Awards
- #Photos: The Beautiful Caribbean Beach Getaways of Turks and Caicos
- How Is Turks and Caicos Recovering from Hurricanes Irma and Maria?
- Turks and Caicos News | January 2018
- 10 Ways to Start Off the New Year Right