The Turks and Caicos Islands Airport Authority recently issued a press release with details on the $10 million dollar Providenciales International Airport (PLS) expansion project that is currently underway. With construction teams working around the clock, the new terminal project is nearly 75% completed and is still on schedule for a winter 2014 completion date.…
- Planning A Day Trip To South Caicos From Providenciales, Turks & Caicos
- Planning a fun day trip to North Caicos from Providenciales
- How to Move to the Turks and Caicos: a Short Introduction
- Cool Caribbean Beach Gear For Your Next Turks & Caicos Trip
- #SandsSelfie Turks & Caicos Photo Contest Winner Announced!