Christmas in the Caribbean is celebrated in a variety of unique and interesting ways. There are special foods and celebrations, each tied to local traditions. Puerto Rico You’ll hear American carols, “Feliz Navidad” by Jose Feliciano and traditional posada songs. Jamaica Jamaicans celebrate by going to church, exchanging gifts with their families, and gathering for…
- The Best Instagram Photos of Spring Break in Turks and Caicos
- How to Plan the Ultimate Family Spring Break in Turks And Caicos
- TripAdvisor Names Grace Bay Beach as World’s Best Beach In 2018 Travelers’ Choice Awards
- #Photos: The Beautiful Caribbean Beach Getaways of Turks and Caicos
- How Is Turks and Caicos Recovering from Hurricanes Irma and Maria?