Memorable Turks & Caicos Vacation Package Pampers “Expecting” Couples in Paradise
Providenciales, Turks & Caicos (December 2013) – The Sands at Grace Bay has partnered with several exceptional local vendors to offer a 2014 Babymoon get-away package featuring special inclusions to help expecting couples relax and cherish quality time together in Turks & Caicos. To make their “pre-baby” trip memorable, The Sands at Grace Bay’s 2014 Babymoon package boasts a professional one-hour couples photoshoot, an in-room pre-natal pilates & yoga class “for two”, a babymoon spa package for the “mom-to-be”, and a $25 restaurant gift certificate. In addition to a ten percent room rate discount, expectant couples will enjoy a “Babymoon Essentials” gift basket and pre-stocked “baby cravings snacks” in their room upon arrival.
The 2014 Babymoon vacation package rates start from $1,690 for a three-night minimum stay at The Sands at Grace Bay, based on double occupancy, and the rate includes all of the following:
- A 10 percent discount off a 3-night minimum resort stay, including resort taxes and fees (not combinable with other offers).
- A professional couples portrait session offered by Paradise Photography that includes a one-hour photoshoot (shot on-site at the resort) and a $50 credit when ordering photos.
- One in-room Pre-natal Pilates & Yoga class offered by Studio 90 Degrees, consisting of a private 60-minute exercise session for “two” to help stretch, strengthen and tone the muscles used to carry a growing baby as well as reduce pregnancy back and hip pain.
- A “Pickles & Ice cream” Babymoon spa package offered by Spa Tropique includes one Fabulous Facial, Spa Manicure and Full Scalp Massage for the “mom-to-be.”
- A $25 gift certificate to the island’s beachfront Hemingway’s Restaurant & Bar, is ideal for celebratory cocktails for the dad and non-alcoholic mocktails for the mom “to-be.”
- A “Babymoon Essentials” Gift Basket includes a celebratory cigar for dad, a bottle of sparkling cider, and a baby’s first rattle gift.
- The following four “Baby-Cravings” snacks will be pre-stocked in the couples kitchen prior to their arrival: Ice cream, cranberry juice, pretzels and pickles.
Recently named one of the Top Resorts in the Atlantic by Condé Nast Traveler’s 2013 Readers’ Choice Awards, The Sands at Grace Bay is the ideal place for expectant couples to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy a “pre-baby” retreat in tropical paradise. Located on world-famous Grace Bay Beach, the resort boasts spacious studio and suite accommodations that feature all the comforts of home – complete with dining and living room areas, screened-in balconies, washer & dryers (in most units), in-suite kitchens with modern appliances, comfy couches and much more. The Sands at Grace Bay also provides guests with the following freebies during their stay: complimentary use of watersports equipment; free bicycle use for island exploration; a Tuesday Manager’s cocktail party; three free-form swimming pools, tennis courts, and much more.
The “starting from” Babymoon package price of $1,690 is based on a three-night stay in a Studio Courtyard accommodation for travel this December 21st through April 20, 2014. Package prices vary based on the room category booked, the length of stay, and the 2014 travel period. This package cannot be combined with any other resort offer and it is not applicable for groups. The package inclusions are not transferable or redeemable for cash and no refunds will be issued for unused portions of the package. Guests can book the resort’s 2014 Babymoon Package by calling toll-free from the U.S. (877) 777-2637; from Canada (800) 567-5327; or contacting a travel agent for reservations. More information can be found at the resort website: www.thesandstc.com.
About The Sands at Grace Bay
The Sands at Grace Bay is situated on the world-renowned 12-mile crescent of powdery white sand known as Grace Bay Beach. Named one of the, “Top 15 Resorts in the Atlantic” by the Condé Nast Traveler’s 2013 Readers’ Choice Awards, this gracious, family-friendly 114-room resort offers accommodations in studios and 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom suites ranging from 1,000 to 1,600 square feet, all of which combine comfort-focused amenities and spectacular natural surroundings. Suites also come with fully equipped kitchens appointed with stainless appliances, dining and living room areas, private balconies, washer/dryers and more. The Sands at Grace Bay is the home of Hemingway’s Restaurant and Bar – a legendary beach-side venue and local favorite – where guests can enjoy gourmet selections and island specialties seven days a week. Spa treatments by Spa Tropique are also available by appointment.
Cassie Dittrich, (802) 522-0714,