With many people breathing a sigh of relief in Turks and Caicos, Hurricane Sandy misses TCI. Hurricane Sandy caused only rain and wind in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Sandy’s path across Jamaica, Cuba, Haiti and the Bahamas left some damage in the Caribbean, but Provo and the Turks and Caicos were fine.
- How to Build the Perfect Sandcastle on Grace Bay Beach
- What is the Best Season to Visit Turks and Caicos and Other Questions
- Winning, Winning, Winning…The Awards Keep Coming for The Sands
- The Best Instagram Photos of Spring Break in Turks and Caicos
- How to Plan the Ultimate Family Spring Break in Turks And Caicos