With many people breathing a sigh of relief in Turks and Caicos, Hurricane Sandy misses TCI. Hurricane Sandy caused only rain and wind in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Sandy’s path across Jamaica, Cuba, Haiti and the Bahamas left some damage in the Caribbean, but Provo and the Turks and Caicos were fine.
- The Sands at Grace Bay is the ideal place to stay during the 12th Annual Turks & Caicos Conch-Festival
- Ten Fun Facts About the Turks and Caicos
- For Golfers Staying at The Sands at Grace Bay – Consider Provo Golf Club
- 3 Beach Travel & Caribbean Vacation Accessories
- Stunning Aerial Photos of Turks and Caicos Found on Instagram