With many people breathing a sigh of relief in Turks and Caicos, Hurricane Sandy misses TCI. Hurricane Sandy caused only rain and wind in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Sandy’s path across Jamaica, Cuba, Haiti and the Bahamas left some damage in the Caribbean, but Provo and the Turks and Caicos were fine.
- Parking Lot Resurfacing Project
- Beach Travel Tips: Ways to Protect Your Technology at the Beach
- Best Food and Drink Instagram Snaps of Turks and Caicos
- New Nonstop Flights From Chicago to Providenciales, Turks & Caicos This Winter
- JetBlue Announces New Route Between Fort Lauderdale and Providenciales, Turks & Caicos