There are lots of ways for families to have tons of fun and make lasting memories while vacationing in Turks & Caicos at The Sands at Grace Bay – especially this summer and fall when you can receive your 4th Night Free at our resort! Here are just a few ideas for fun family activities and adventures that family vacationers at our resort can enjoy:
* Enjoy free use of our resort’s complimentary watersports equipment and have fun under the sun in the turquoise clear warm ocean water with our Hobie Cats, snorkeling and windsurfing gear, stand up paddle boards and kayaks
* Learn to Scuba Dive with Ocean Vibes, where a professional PADI instructor will introduce your family to the skills of scuba diving – first in a safe, shallow swimming pool until you’re ready to dive in the ocean and experience the breathtaking underwater sites and coral reefs surrounding Providenciales
* Take our complimentary resort bikes out for an island ride and explore the Oceanside scenery and the local sights with your family by bike
* Tour the nearby Caicos Conch Farm, where you can see the island’s native conch that are commercially grown and your family can learn about the farm’s unique breeding techniques that could help save the conch from extinction.
* Enjoy outdoor casual open-air dining at Hemingway’s Beachfront Restaurant & Bar, that has a delicious breakfast, lunch & dinner menu for both kids and adults! Our restaurant is just steps from the beach and our swimming pools and features live music, a festive atmosphere and outdoor deck, and island-inspired food that the whole family will be sure to enjoy!
We hope to see you and your family here soon!