The Sands at Grace Bay has partnered with several exceptional local vendors to offer a Babymoon get-away package featuring special inclusions to help expecting couples relax and cherish quality time together in Turks & Caicos. To make your “pre-baby” trip memorable, The Sands at Grace Bay’s Babymoon package boasts a professional one-hour couples photoshoot, an in-room pre-natal pilates & yoga class “for two”, a babymoon spa package for the “mom-to-be”, and a $25 restaurant gift certificate. In addition to a ten percent room rate discount, expectant couples will enjoy a “Babymoon Essentials” gift basket and pre-stocked “baby cravings snacks” in their room upon arrival.
The 2014 Babymoon vacation package rates start from $1,690 for a three-night minimum stay at The Sands at Grace Bay, based on double occupancy, and the rate includes all of the following:
- A 10 percent discount off a 3-night minimum resort stay, including resort taxes & fees (not combinable with other offers).
- A professional couples portrait session offered by Paradise Photography that includes a one-hour photoshoot (shot on-site at the resort) and a $50 credit when ordering photos.
- One in-room Pre-natal Pilates & Yoga class offered by Studio 90 Degrees, consisting of a private 60-minute exercise session for “two” to help stretch, strengthen and tone the muscles used to carry a growing baby as well as reduce pregnancy back and hip pain.
- A “Pickles & Ice cream” Babymoon spa package offered by Spa Tropique includes one Fabulous Facial, Spa Manicure and Full Scalp Massage for the “mom-to-be.”
- A $25 gift certificate to the island’s beachfront Hemingway’s Restaurant & Bar, is ideal for celebratory cocktails for the dad and non-alcoholic mocktails for the mom “to-be.”
- A “Babymoon Essentials” Gift Basket includes a celebratory cigar for dad, a bottle of sparkling cider, and a baby’s first rattle gift.
- The following four “Baby-Cravings” snacks will be pre-stocked in the couples kitchen prior to their arrival: Ice cream, cranberry juice, pretzels and pickles.
Guests can book the resort’s 2014 Babymoon Package by calling toll-free from the U.S. (877) 777-2637; from Canada (800) 567-5327; or contacting a travel agent for reservations.
For more Babymoon Package details, visit: http://www.thesandstc.com/rates-and-reservations/packages/