Resort Package Specials
Our inspired vacation packages are tailored for romance, weddings, and babymoons. Select the package which suits your dream vacation in the Turks & Caicos, and allow us to turn it into a reality.
The Sands at Grace Bay represents a unique location for small Caribbean weddings, romantic getaways and family reunions. The resort is also the perfect "homebase" for those seeking a luxury caribbean SCUBA diving vacation.
To assist you with your vacation planning, The Sands at Grace Bay offers 4 special packages:
A Luxury, Romantic Getaway
Let The Sands at Grace Bay spoil you with quiet strolls along our endless sugary white sand beach, romantic candle-lit evenings on the dune deck, outrageously delicious cuisine and elegant and spacious suites featuring oversized balconies and inspiring views.
The Sands at Grace Bay lets you customize the details of your romance stay. Couples may select their preferred studio or suite accommodation based on their budgets and may combine the Romance Packages with the resort’s 4th Night Free offer for additional savings.
Fall in Love Again Romance Package
- Chilled bottle of sparkling wine in your room upon arrival
- 70 minute Swedish massage for 2
- Couples Sunset Beach Cruise
- $750* per couple
*Room accommodations not included in price. See rate schedule. Room tax and service charge not included. Unused features are not refundable.
- Complimentary use of watersports equipment
- Bicycles for island exploration
- Tuesday Manager’s cocktail party
- Three free-form swimming pools
- Tennis/basketball court
Please contact The Sands at Grace Bay directly for more details and availability.
Cancellation policy is 21 days from arrival date with the exception of holidays periods. The policy varies during holiday time periods so you must check with the hotel direct for holiday cancellation policies.
A Wedding in Paradise
Happily Ever After Starts Here
When it comes to romantic beach weddings, it’s not surprising that so many couples choose The Sands at Grace Bay. It’s the perfect prelude to the rest of your life. Our wedding package includes:
"Let's Say I Do" Wedding Package
Our wedding package includes:
- On Site and Event Assistance
- Assistance to Obtain Marriage License and Marital Paperwork
- Officiant for Wedding Ceremony
- Witness if Needed
- Bridal Bouquet and Groom's Boutonniere
- Wedding Cake (serves 10 persons)
- 10 Complimentary Wedding Chairs
- iPod Docking Station
- 4 Pole Beach Wedding Arch with White Sheer Cloth
- Special Welcome Amenity
- Special Turndown Service on Night of Wedding
Price: $1,895* per couple
Please contact The Sands at Grace Bay directly for more details and availability. For more information about the extraordinary weddings at The Sands at Grace Bay, visit the weddings section of this website.
* Couples must book an Oceanview Studio room or higher category. Package based on 10 people wedding. Each additional person is $25. Package does not include 12% Government tax or 10% service charge. All rates are subject to change without notice. No refund on unused features.
Extra Services: Hair & Makeup Artist, Fireworks Display, Manicures/Pedicures, Limousine Services, Special Tturndown on Wedding Night, and DJ.
A Babymoon to Remember
The Sands at Grace Bay's Babymoon Package Pampers "Expecting" Couples in Paradise
The Sands at Grace Bay has partnered with several exceptional local vendors to offer a Babymoon Get-Away Package featuring special inclusions to help expecting couples relax and cherish quality time together in Turks & Caicos. To make your "pre-baby" trip memorable, The Sands at Grace Bay's Babymoon package boasts a professional one-hour couples photoshoot, an in-room pre-natal pilates & yoga class "for two", a babymoon spa package for the "mom-to-be", and a $25 restaurant gift certificate. In addition to a ten percent room rate discount, expectant couples will enjoy a "Babymoon Essentials" gift basket and pre-stocked "baby cravings snacks" in their room upon arrival.
2016 Babymoon Vacation Package
The 2016 Babymoon Vacation Package rates start from $1,690* for a three-night minimum stay at The Sands at Grace Bay, based on double occupancy, and the rate includes all of the following:
- A 10 percent discount off a 3-night minimum resort stay, including resort taxes & fees (not combinable with other offers).
- A professional couples portrait session offered by Paradise Photography that includes a one-hour photoshoot (shot on-site at the resort) and a $50 credit when ordering photos.
- One in-room Pre-natal Pilates & Yoga class offered by Studio 90 Degrees, consisting of a private 60-minute exercise session for "two" to help stretch, strengthen and tone the muscles used to carry a growing baby as well as reduce pregnancy back and hip pain.
- A "Pickles & Ice cream" Babymoon Spa Package offered by Spa Tropique includes one Fabulous Facial, Spa Manicure and Full Scalp Massage for the "mom-to-be."
- A $25 gift certificate to the island's beachfront Hemingway's Restaurant & Bar, is ideal for celebratory cocktails for the dad and non-alcoholic mocktails for the mom "to-be."
- A "Babymoon Essentials" Gift Basket includes a celebratory cigar for dad, a bottle of sparkling cider, and a baby's first rattle gift.
- The following four "Baby-Cravings" snacks will be pre-stocked in the couples kitchen prior to their arrival: Ice cream, cranberry juice, pretzels and pickles.
- Package Price: $1,690* per couple
Guests can book the resort's 2015 Babymoon Package by contacting The Sands at Grace Bay directly, calling toll-free from the U.S. (877) 777-2637; from Canada (800) 567-5327; or contacting a travel agent for reservations.
* The "starting from" Babymoon package price of $1,690 is based on a three-night stay in a Studio Courtyard accommodation. Package prices vary based on the room category booked, the length of stay, and the 2015 travel period. This package cannot be combined with any other resort offer and it is not applicable for groups. The package inclusions are not transferable or redeemable for cash and no refunds will be issued for unused portions of the package.