Happily Ever After Starts Here - Plan A Turks & Caicos Beach Wedding
When it comes to romantic beach weddings in the Turks & Caicos islands, it's not surprising that so many couples choose The Sands at Grace Bay. We invite you to explore the wedding tabs on our website for information on our wedding packages, ceremony locations, reception and rehearsal dinner options, photography packages, local entertainment, guest offerings and much more - to allow you to plan your dream Turks & Caicos wedding. For additional information, please contact The Sands at Grace Bay directly for more details and to speak with a wedding coordinator.
Happily ever after starts here. When it comes to romantic beach weddings, it's not surprising that so many couples choose The Sands at Grace Bay. We have created intimate wedding packages that are affordable and customizable; to meet the specific needs of the bride and groom to-be. This allows you to plan your dream Turks & Caicos wedding that is within your budget, with the option of selecting from a variety of wedding day extras based on your ceremony and reception desires. Our listed wedding package rates are based on a ten person wedding, but additional guests may be included for a nominal per person charge.
Let's Say I Do
Our "Let's Say I Do" wedding package includes the basic elements for a simply elegant and affordable beach wedding ceremony on Grace Bay Beach. Couples may choose to add-on optional offerings based on their budget and desires - including local photography packages, entertainment, dining packages and more.
Our 2014 "Let's Say I Do" Wedding Package Includes:
- On Site and Event Assistance
- Assistance to Obtain Marriage License and Marital Paperwork
- Officiant for Wedding Ceremony
- Witness if Needed
- Bridal Bouquet and Groom's Boutonniere
- Wedding Cake (serves 10 persons)
- 10 Complimentary Wedding Chairs
- iPod Docking Station
- 4 Pole Beach Wedding Arch with White Sheer Cloth
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine in Your Room Upon Arrival
- Special Turndown Service on Night of Wedding
- Package Price: $1,895* per couple
Let's Go For It
Our "Let's Go For It" package includes all the offerings featured in our basic "Let's Say I Do" package, with the addition of a specially priced local photography package and a relaxing bride & groom spa package. This package is ideal for couples looking to capture the memories of their intimate beach wedding ceremony with beautiful photography, and relax with a variety of "his & hers" spa treatments either before or after the wedding celebration.
Our 2013 "Let's Go For It" Wedding Package includes all the offerings of our "Let's Say I do" package, with the following additions:
- A Brilliant by Tropical Imaging Photography Package that includes:
- A 2 Hour Shoot
- Beautiful 10x10 Turks & Caicos book with 30 pages
- All digital files
- Spa Tropique's "I Do" Bride & Groom Spa Package includes the following His & Hers spa treatments:
- 70-Minute Swedish Massages
- Delicious Full-Scalp Massages
- Fabulous Foot Massages
- Package Price: 4,680* per couple
* Couples must book an Oceanview Studio room or higher room category when booking wedding packages at The Sands at Grace Bay. The package prices listed are based on a 10 person wedding. For each additional person an additional $25 per person charge will be applied to the total package price. For groups over 20, customized package pricing will apply. Package does not include the required 12% Government Tax or 10% Service Charge. All rates are subject to change without notice. No refund on unused features.
Don't forget to bring your family and friends along, as customized pricing will apply for larger groups!
Optional Wedding Day Add-ons: We have partnered with the very best local vendors to offer special packages and pricing for customizable wedding day add-ons including photography packages, wedding reception dining & rehearsal dinner packages, florists, entertainers, island excursions and more. To enhance your special day, consider upgrading any of these other services at an additional cost: Hair & Makeup Artist, Fireworks Display, Manicure & Pedicures and Spa Wedding Packages, Limousine Services, Special Turndown on Wedding night, and DJ.
We invite you to peruse the rest of our Weddings tab on our website for this additional information, or contact The Sands at Grace Bay directly for more details, availability, or to speak with a wedding coordinator.
Grace Bay Beach
Experience the essence of the Caribbean as you say your vows on a powdery white sand beach overlooking turquoise waters while bathed in cooling tropical trade winds. Grace Bay Beach provides couples with the perfect ocean setting and unmatched beauty for nuptials. This location can accommodate up to 40 persons.
Each year Grace Bay Beach receives numerous awards for its powdery white-sand and clear turquoise blue waters. Our beach was recently voted the #1 Beach in the Caribbean by Trip Advisor's 2013 ‘Traveler's Choice' Awards, #3 Best Beach in the World according to CNN Travel's 2013 "World's 100 Best Beaches" rankings and was named the Caribbean's Leading Beach Destination by the 2012 World Travel Awards. The Sands at Grace Bay is idyllically situated along a pristine stretch of Grace Bay Beach, and the resort boasts one of the island's most affordable beach wedding packages for our world-famous Providenciales beach location.
Tropical Poolside Gazebo
Our charming poolside gazebo offers breathtaking views of our tropically landscaped pools and patio, with the beach and ocean just steps away. Perfect for an intimate wedding ceremony, this romantic island setting can accommodate up to 20 guests. Enjoy ocean breezes, and lush tropical gardens surrounding our poolside gazebo setting.
Our resort offers 3 free-form swimming pools that flow throughout a central garden courtyard and are connected by canals. The pools are adorned by a cascading waterfall and small grottoes, and a spacious poolside deck that overlooks the ocean and the world-famous Grace Bay Beach.
Hemingway's Beachfront Deck
Create the perfect celebration of the day you start your lives together shared by family and friends. On the spacious beachfront deck of the island's award-winning Hemingway's Restaurant, you and your guests will be captivated by a picture perfect sunset kissing the hills of Northwest Point. The moonlight glittering on the water will continue to light up your special night, as you celebrate into the evening. Spectacular ocean, Grace Bay Beach and lit pool views will be experienced from our on-site restaurant, which can accommodate groups of up to 40 persons. For more details about special Hemingway's Wedding menu packages and beverage selections offered at The Sands at Grace Bay, please
contact Terry Drummey at or 649.231.3201.
Whether you desire an exquisite multi-course meal served on an open-air deck overlooking Grace Bay Beach or a tented beach BBQ that concludes with a bonfire and s'mores, we offer an array of affordable wedding dining packages for an unforgettable ocean side reception here at The Sands at Grace Bay.
Hemingway's Beachfront Restaurant & Bar
Conveniently located just steps away from Grace Bay Beach and The Sands at Grace Bay, the island's award-winning Hemingway's Beachfront Restaurant & Bar offers an idyllic oceanfront venue for your pre and post-wedding celebrations. Known for its unbeatable ocean side location and casually elegant open-air dining atmosphere, this legendary restaurant serves up freshly caught seafood and irresistible island-inspired cuisine. On its spacious deck overlooking the beach and ocean, your wedding party will enjoy the warm ocean breezes, magnificent sunsets and starry moonlit nights for a truly unforgettable evening with friends and family.
Hemingway's accommodates wedding parties of up to 70 persons and offers an array of specially priced wedding reception packages that can be customized to meet your specific dining needs. Hemingway's also offers a BBQ style buffet menu and a "Cocktail Party by the Pool" package. Both are ideal options for a wedding rehearsal or a "Welcome to Turks & Caicos" party to thank family members and friends who have likely traveled far to attend your wedding.
Click here to download information on the wedding dining packages offered at Hemingway's.
Kissing Fish Catering Co.
For large weddings of more than 70+ persons, The Kissing Fish Catering Company has created a nearly all-inclusive wedding dinner package for couples who wed at The Sands that can accommodate up to 250 guests. It includes a tented beach BBQ and features a menu of mouth-watering canapés and buffet style cuisine on the beach, with fresh entrees served directly from the grill by their chefs. Tents and table set-up on the beach, tiki torches, a bonfire with s'mores and more – are all included in the affordable per person package price.
Click here to download more information on the large group wedding dinner package offered by
Kissing Fish Catering Company.
We have partnered with Brilliant by Tropical Imaging – one of the top five photography studios in the Caribbean that boasts Providenciales' most well-known photographers – to offer couples who wed at The Sands at Grace Bay a specially priced photography package offer that is included in the resort's "Let's Go For It" wedding package.
Brilliant by Tropical Imaging offers a variety of photography and videography packages that are ideal for couples who plan to wed, renew their vows or are simply looking to capture the memories of their engagement, honeymoon, babymoon, family vacation or romantic getaway in Turks & Caicos.
From intimate wedding ceremonies to large-scale events, to "trash the dress" fun or a romantic couples photo shoot taken at breathtaking sites around the island, Brilliant by Tropical Imaging will help you relive the special moments of your wedding celebration, honeymoon or Turks & Caicos vacation with your loved ones for years down the road.
For further information about their services and packages, a la carte pricing, and photo galleries you may contact them directly:
Brilliant by Tropical Imaging
Entertainment & Extras
The following list of optional wedding day "extras" are a few of the many ways in which you can enhance your wedding celebrations while staying at The Sands at Grace Bay, based on your wedding desires and budget:
Tents can be arranged for outdoor events, including beach wedding receptions. The prices vary from a single canopy to a more extravagant full-cover canopy with roll down sides and chandelier or other lighting options. Prices start from $600, including installation and removal.
We can recommend several florists on the island who will customize the arrangements of your choice. Please contact our wedding coordinator at 561-691-5511 for details and pricing.
The Sands at Grace Bay can recommend a wide variety of local performers for your special day, from traditional classical musicians to local dancing bands that create an evening of Caribbean flair. Please speak with our wedding coordinator to determine the availability and cost of the artist/performer of your choice and arrange for an interview. Please note: All entertainment for outdoor venues must end by 11:00 PM out of courtesy to the other resort guests.
Examples of local entertainment & island musicians include the following:
- Acoustic guitar
- Reggae, Classical and Gospel music
- Dancing bands
Private Sunset Cruise Sailing Charter
Reef Peepers Private Charters offers a 2-hour private sunset charter cruise that is ideal for wedding parties and may accommodate up to 18 guests. While the sun is beginning to set on the horizon, the 48-foot sailing catamaran "The Island Magic" will pick you and your guests up at The Sands at Grace Bay resort and will set sail along the gorgeous coastline of Grace Bay. You and your guests will enjoy complimentary red & white wine and will toast the setting sun with a glass of champagne (rum punch, soft drinks, and bottled water are also included). The base price for this 2-hour private sunset charter for up to 12 guests is $800. An additional $80 per person is charged for each additional guest, for up to 18 guests total. For more information or to reserve a sailing charter visit: www.Reefpeepers.com or call them toll-free at 1-877-258-7333.
Fireworks displays are available (4-8 minutes) at a charge of approximately $1,200 per minute.
Spa Tropique Wedding Packages & Services
Our onsite Spa Tropique offers a variety of special services and wedding packages to relax and rejuvenate brides & grooms before or after their big day, including the following: "His & Hers" couples massages, manicures & pedicures, body polishes, and more. The spa also offers special packages for bridesmaids, mothers of the Bride & Groom, and separate bride and groom relaxation packages. Visit the Spa Tropique website for more information on the spa services and wedding packages offered at www.spatropique.com or to make an appointment call 649-331-2400.
The legal requirements to wed in the beautiful Turks and Caicos Islands are as follows:
- You must be in the Country for a minimum of three business days. This is to establish temporary residency (if applicable).
- If you are living in TCI, you will require a certified Copy of Legal Status.
- Copies of your Birth Certificates and Passports notarized by a Notary or signed by a Justice of the Peace.
- If single – a search of the Registry in the Country/State where the person lives, stating that there is no record of a previous marriage or a sworn affidavit from the Registrar's Office in the country where you reside validating your marital status. This also requires a notarized TCI Affidavit.
- If one of the parties is divorced, then proof of "Divorce Decree Absolute" is required, either the original or notarized copy, sealed by the Clerk of the Court.
- In the case of a widow/widower, a certified copy of the Death Certificate and certified copy of the Marriage Certificate verifying the marriage between the deceased spouse and declarant.
- If the declarant is under 21 years of age but over the age of 16, a certified consent from both parents in writing allowing the marriage is required.
- Any Passports or documentation written in any language other than English should be translated in advance and notarized by the applicable consulate.
- You will need to supply a copy of the TCI Immigration Arrival and Departure Form. You will receive this upon entering Turks and Caicos. This will need to be notarized.
- Application for a Marriage License Form and Declarant Application Form are to be hand written by the couple upon arrival and signed with the Marriage Officiate.
***You should plan on meeting with the ceremony officiate two business days in advance of the ceremony to complete all of the legal documentation.
Freebies & Fun For Your Guests
Wedding guests who stay here at The Sands at Grace Bay rave about our pristine Grace Bay Beach location as well as the numerous complimentary amenities and guest offerings that they can enjoy during their stay with us. With the following free offerings that our guests enjoy during their stay with us, we help to truly transform your wedding celebrations into a complete Turks & Caicos vacation experience for your friends and loved ones:
- Complimentary use of resort watersports equipment - including kayaks, windsurfing equipment, stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear and Hobie Cats – for plenty of ocean and beach fun in the sun.
- Free bicycle use for island exploration
- A weekly Tuesday Manager's cocktail party - where resort guests mingle poolside while enjoying island music, appetizers and delicious rum punch
- Three free-form swimming pools adorned by a cascading waterfall and relaxing Jacuzzi
- Palapa Beach Shades & beach/pool lounge chairs and towels
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Tennis courts that are lit for night play
- Fitness Center
Boasting an ideal vacation destination, our resort is situated on Providenciales' world-renowned Grace Bay Beach, voted the #1 Beach & Sun Destination In The World by Trip Advisor's ‘Traveler's Choice' Awards, the #3 Best Beach in the World according to CNN Travel's 2013 "World's 100 Best Beaches" rankings and named the Caribbean's Leading Beach Destination by the 2012 World Travel Awards. Additionally, The Sands at Grace Bay was named one of the "Top 30 Hotels in the Caribbean & the Atlantic" by Condé Nast Traveler's 2012 Readers' Choice Awards.
For more information on additional fun excursions and activities that you and your wedding guests can enjoy during your stay at The Sands and in Turks & Caicos, visit our "Excursions" webpage or peruse our "Guide to Turks & Caicos Weddings" e-book.