Christmas in the Caribbean is celebrated in a variety of unique and interesting ways. There are special foods and celebrations, each tied to local traditions. Puerto Rico You’ll hear American carols, “Feliz Navidad” by Jose Feliciano and traditional posada songs. Jamaica Jamaicans celebrate by going to church, exchanging gifts with their families, and gathering for…
- How to Spend an Unforgettable Valentine’s Day at the Sands
- Turks and Caicos Islands Launches Go Green Initiative
- A Short Guide to the Best Turks and Caicos Beaches
- Plan Your Turks and Caicos Vacation This Winter
- Join in our 20th Anniversary “Better Than Ever” Year-Long Celebration — Kicking-off Today!