Christmas in the Caribbean is celebrated in a variety of unique and interesting ways. There are special foods and celebrations, each tied to local traditions. Puerto Rico You’ll hear American carols, “Feliz Navidad” by Jose Feliciano and traditional posada songs. Jamaica Jamaicans celebrate by going to church, exchanging gifts with their families, and gathering for…
- A Short Guide to the Best Turks and Caicos Beaches
- Plan Your Turks and Caicos Vacation This Winter
- Join in our 20th Anniversary “Better Than Ever” Year-Long Celebration — Kicking-off Today!
- How to Plan the Perfect Turks and Caicos Vacation in 2019
- Celebrating Christmas in Turks and Caicos, on Grace Bay Beach