One of the questions we frequently get from our gets here at the Sands Resort: “Is it safe to touch coral?” Our typical answer: “Although it’s generally not safe for you to touch coral here in the waters of Turks and Caicos, it’s definitely not safe for the coral. With that in mind, we’d like…
- How to Spend an Unforgettable Valentine’s Day at the Sands
- Turks and Caicos Islands Launches Go Green Initiative
- A Short Guide to the Best Turks and Caicos Beaches
- Plan Your Turks and Caicos Vacation This Winter
- Join in our 20th Anniversary “Better Than Ever” Year-Long Celebration — Kicking-off Today!