A new addition to Sands at Grace Bay Awards – TripAdvisor’s family travel site, Family Vacation Critic, has once again named The Sands at Grace Bay a “Family Vacation Critic Favorite” 2015 hotel based on expert and consumer feedback. The resort was also recently named one of the, “Top 10 Caribbean Resorts For Families” by this leading family vacation website!
To be named a Family Vacation Critic Favorite hotel, hotels and resorts must have been personally vetted and visited by a member of Family Vacation Critic’s editorial team and must have been recommended by 75% or more families who have reviewed the property, with a four- or five-star review rating.
“The Family Vacation Critic Favorite winners represent hotels that truly excel as family-friendly properties. Because awards are only given to hotels that receive a high rating from both our team of experts and family travelers who have stayed at the property, the Family Vacation Critic Favorite Hotels designation offers parents a credible stamp of approval to use when searching for the perfect hotel for their family.”
– Lissa Poirot, Editor-in-Chief, Family Vacation Critic
There are many reasons why families continue to visit our award-winning Providenciales, Turks & Caicos resort, including:
- Our affordable low-season summer and fall rates and 4th Night Free Deal (valid between May 1st through December 19th)
- Our unbeatable location on Grace Bay Beach, the Caribbean’s #1 Beach according to TripAdvisor’s 2015 Travelers’ Choice Awards
- Fun and family-friendly island attractions in Providenciales, named the World’s #1 Island by TripAdvisor’s 2015 Travelers’ Choice Awards
- Free use of resort watersports equipment including kayaks, snorkeling gear, stand-up paddleboards and Hobie Cats
- Complimentary resort bicycles available for guest use from daylight to dusk
- 3 Free-form swimming pools that flow throughout a central garden courtyard and are connected by canals.
- On-property dining out at the island’s legendary Hemingway’s Beachfront Restaurant that offers kid-friendly breakfast, lunch and dinners
- The option to dine “in” using fully equipped kitchens and comfortable dining areas in our one, two, and three-bedroom suites that provide families the convenience of preparing home-cooked meals during their resort stay
- Fun family friend excursions, ranging from snorkeling, horseback riding, semi-submarine underwater tours, glow worm sunset cruises, snuba and more
For more information on our family-friendly resort amenities, optional excursions, and island kid-friendly dining and attraction recommendations, visit our resort’s family page: http://www.thesandstc.com/families/introduction/